With the release of the Hunger Games less than a month away (finally!) I thought I would post some of the scenes I cannot wait to see on the big screen.
- Firstly, I really can’t wait to see the Capitol in all its glory. We’ve had glimpses of it from the trailers that have been released, but I want to see it all. The people, the accents, the clothes, the buildings, the food, I want to see it all!
- Next would have to be the infamous cave scene. There is a lot of character development in that scene, and if Josh and Jennifer can pull it off it will be something special. It was one of my favourite scenes in the book and I really hope they do it justice.
- The mutts! This part was terrifying! Imagine seeing the eyes of what you think is a dead person in some sort of mutation that is trying to kill you. Intense. This part in the book got your heart pumping and it just pushed you to keep on reading..no matter what time it is.
- The tribute to District 11/Rue is going to be heartbreaking and I can’t wait to cry like a child
- Everything in the arena is a must see
I literally wanted to put down all the scenes. I think it is safe to say that I am really, REALLY looking forward to this movie. If it doesn’t do the book justice I’ll be so disappointed, as will all the other Hunger Games fans.
If you are a Hunger Games fan let me know what scenes you are looking forward to most in the comment section
On a side note: Things I’m most looking forward to in Catching Fire? Finnick Odair…enough said.