I just realized that I was showing what everyone else is reading that I didn’t even answer the questions myself. So I’ll answer them below and just answer a few extra questions as well. As always feel free to comment with your own answers or just general comments!
Book I am reading right now:
- Right now I’m just finishing ‘Room’ by Emma Donoghue. It was a little hard for me to get into at first because of the style of the writing, but that quickly changed and I’m flying through it..just about 50 pages to read and I’m absolutely loving it.
Books on my reading list:
- My reading list is about a mile long. I’m thinking of making a post of all the unread books I have in my room right now. But right off the top of my head some books that I’m dying to read are: One Day by David Nicholls, The Help by Kathryn Stockett, and I really want to read more classics. I’ve always been a modern novelist type of girl so I haven’t actually read too many classics, but The are on my shelf and ready for me to (finally) take on.
- AND OF COURSE THE NEW JK ROWLING BOOK THAT WILL BE COMING OUT LATER IN THE YEAR! Sorry for the caps, but I feel like it is a caplocks kind of thing.
Movie Adaptations I’m Looking forward to:
- The Hunger Games, definitely The Hunger Games. I read the book this summer when I was in Italy and it was absolutely amazing and I just can’t wait to see what it’s going to look like on the big screen. The Hobbit is another one I’m dying to watch, for the obvious reasons.
- Whenever I get this questions I can never actually answer it because it is literally always changing. As of right now some of my favourite books include: ‘The Hunger Games’, ‘The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society”, “Atonement”, “Never Let Me Go”, and “White Oleander” (I know, it’s a cop out to choose more than one, but I couldn’t choose!)
- As for books that will forever and always have a place in my heart it has to go to the Harry Potter series, and it will always go to the Harry Potter series.